Statkraft Peru uses detailed guidelines for its purchases, to ensure a structured, certified cooperation and equal treatment with its suppliers.
How to become a Statkraft supplier?
The minimum requirements to be suppliers of Statkraft Peru are as follows:
1. To be a legally registered legal entity.
2. Be able (Technically and others) to supply Statkraft according to its needs.
3. Have financial capacity and solidity within acceptable risk.
4. Be able to act according to the Statkraft Supplier Code of Conduct.
For each of your requirements Statkraft makes a list of possible suppliers in order to ensure that they are able to fulfill their contractual obligations. Statkraft Peru chooses its suppliers according to evaluation criteria related to the following areas:
- Health, Safety and Security
- Organization (People)
- Capacity (Resources)
Suppliers are selected according to the same objective criteria.
What does Statkraft Peru buy?
The purchases of Statkraft Peru are mostly referred to the following categories of materials and services:
- Civil Works
- Machinery and Equipment
- Works on Transmission Lines
- Instrumentation and control
Terms and Conditions
- Terms and conditions of purchase of minor materials.
- Terms and Conditions for Contracting Smaller Services.
- Health, Safety and Security Policy of Statkraft Peru.
- Internal Regulations on Safety and Health at Work.
- Statkraft Supplier Code of Conduct.
- Statkraft Social Responsibility Policy.
- Anti-Corruption Manual.
- HSS manual.
Phone: (511) 700-8115
Mobile : (51) 993774218
E- mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
To register with Statkraft's supplier pre-master please submit the form.